Brian is an Associate at Wilkinson Stekloff. Before joining the firm, Brian was a law clerk to the Honorable Debra A. Livingston of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit and Gregory H. Woods on the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York. He graduated from Yale Law School in 2019, where he was awarded the Potter Stewart, Benjamin Cardozo, and William E. Miller prizes. Before law school, he studied at the University of Oxford as a Rhodes Scholar. Brian earned his undergraduate degree from Williams College.
1 (202) 847-4021
- Undergraduate: Williams College, B.A., magna cum laude (2014)
- Graduate: University of Oxford, M.A. (2016)
- Law: Yale Law School, J.D. (2019)
- Judge Gregory H. Woods, U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York (2019–20)
- Judge Debra A. Livingston, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit (2021-22)