Alison V. Zoschak
Alison Zoschak is an Associate at Wilkinson Stekloff. Before joining the firm, Alison was a law clerk to the Honorable Debra Ann Livingston of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit and to the Honorable Ellen Segal Huvelle of the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia.
Alison attended Columbia Law School, where she served as a Notes Editor for the Columbia Law Review. During her time in law school, Alison also served as a legal research assistant and teaching assistant. She received at graduation the Ruth Bader Ginsburg Prize, awarded to students who achieved James Kent high honors all three years at CLS.
- Undergraduate: Georgetown University School of Foreign Service, B.S.F.S. (2014)
- Law: Columbia Law School, J.D. (2018)
- Judge Debra Ann Livingston, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit (2018–19)
- Judge Ellen Segal Huvelle, U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia (2019–20)
- Member of trial team defending Altria Group, Inc. in an administrative trial related to the FTC’s challenge of Altria’s $12.8 billion minority investment in JUUL Labs. Obtained a full dismissal of claims against Altria by the FTC’s Chief Administrative Law Judge.