Anthony P. Ferrara
Anthony Ferrara is an Associate at Wilkinson Stekloff. Before joining the firm, Anthony was a law clerk to the Honorable R. Lanier Anderson III of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit and the Honorable Sanket J. Bulsara of the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York. Prior to his clerkships, Anthony was an associate at Morgan, Lewis & Bockius in New York where he represented corporate clients in government investigations and complex commercial litigation.
Anthony graduated from the University of North Carolina School of Law, where he served as Executive Comments Editor of the North Carolina Law Review and was a member of the Broun National Trial Team. During law school, he also interned at the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Eastern District of North Carolina and for the Honorable Joanna Seybert of the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York.
- Undergraduate: University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, B.A. with distinction (2015)
- Law: University of North Carolina School of Law, J.D. with High Honors (2018)
- Judge R. Lanier Anderson III, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit (2020–21)
- Magistrate Judge Sanket J. Bulsara, U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York (2019-20)
- Member of the trial team for Monsanto in Frank v. Monsanto, the first hybrid trial involving claims that exposure to PCBs and Roundup-branded products, both manufactured by Monsanto, caused the plaintiff’s Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma.